Did you know we have written several books and guides to help you with different aspects of motorhome travel, vanlife and road trips?
Whether you’re a complete beginner looking to buy your first van, more experienced and looking for new places to explore or want to learn about living full-time in your van, we hope you find one of the below useful.
Toolkits (eBooks and videos)
Everything you need to tour Europe in a motorhome or camper
Everything you need to stay off-grid in a motorhome or camper
Step-by-step guide to motorhoming for beginners
Everything you need to buy the right van for YOU
How to plan (and survive!) an epic road trip in any vehicle
Everything you need to plan financially for your time on the road
Step-by-step guide for touring Europe in a motorhome or camper
Step-by-step guide for staying off-grid in a motorhome or camper
Step-by-step guide for motorhoming and campervanning
Step-by-step guide for buying a motorhome or camper
Step-by-step guide to vanlife and road trips with dogs
Step-by-step guide to touring Europe with a motorhome or camper
Step-by-step guide to motorhoming for beginners
Make your road trips unforgettable with this exclusive road trip logbook
Road Trip Planners
Everything you need to plan an epic road trip to Scotland
Everything you need to plan an epic road trip to Ireland
Everything you need to plan an epic road trip to Wales
Everything you need to plan an epic road trip to France
Everything you need to plan an epic road trip to Iceland
New to Motorhoming or Campervanning?
When you’re a beginner to motorhomes, it can sometimes feel like everyone else knows exactly what they’re doing and you’re the only one trying to figure it out.
I can assure you, that’s not the case. I fully remember how confusing and overwhelming some things felt, so I’ve created some beginner guides to help you every step of the way, from bringing your new van home, kitting it out, taking your first trip, maintaining it and beyond.
Reviews for our Motorhoming Made Simple Guides
Wild Parking with a motorhome or campervan
Europe Touring with a Motorhome or campervan
For anyone wanting to visit Europe with their van
Heading to Europe with a motorhome or camper (or even a car) can be totally intimidating. There are so many rules, paperwork and other regulations- not to mention having to deal with aires, foreign languages and different cultures. Our guides were created to help you every step of the way, from planning to being out on the road!
Reviews for our Europe Guides:
Buying a Motorhome or Camper
Reviews for our Motorhome Buying Guides:
Road Trip Journal Logbook
After years of searching for the perfect road trip logbook, we finally decided to create our own!
Crammed full of checklists, tips and plenty of logbook pages, this full-colour A5 journal is just what you need to record your adventures, and remember them for years to come!
Why buy our Motorhome Guides & eBooks?
- We’ve spent years exploring the UK & Europe by motorhome and now live in a motorhome full-time.
- Wandering Bird is one of the UK’s largest campervan and motorhome blogs, receiving over 100,000 website views monthly and enjoying a community of over 45,000 motorhome and campervanners.
- We’re worked with and been trusted by some of the biggest names in the Motorhome world, including Bailey Motorhomes and the NEC Camping, Caravan & Motorhome show, who have asked us to give expert motorhome travel advice on stage during the past two shows.
- Our motorhome guides & ebooks are easy to read and travel with. They can be read on any device (no Kindle or iPad required)- just download instantly and start reading.
- Our website and payment gateway are secure and we are trusted sellers. You can pay with a debit or credit card or use Paypal totally risk-free.
- We offer free lifetime updates on all our digital guides & eBooks. Whenever we update a guide, you will be offered the chance to download the new version free of charge-
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we offer a no quibble refund policy within 30 days. (Terms and conditions apply to the database- please read carefully.)
More reviews about our guides, toolkits & eBooks
What happens when you click a ‘buy’ button?
- You will be taken directly to our secure payment gateway, where you are asked to enter your email and payment details. You can pay by card or Paypal.
- TYPE YOUR EMAIL address carefully.
- Once this information is entered and your payment is accepted, you will receive an email. Everything you need to access and download your guide will be on that email.
- Don’t worry if you’re not on the device you want to download your eBook or guide too. You can access your email and download on any device you choose- as many times as you want.
- When you download anything from us, it will appear on your screen in a web browser, such as Chrome or Safari. Select the download button and save to your device.
- Questions? Problems? Email us and we’ll get you sorted asap.
- Buyers Guide (READ THIS before you put an offer in!)
- Motorhoming Made Simple (The Complete Guide to Motorhoming and Campervanning)
- Touring in Europe – Everything you need to know
- Wild camping/ Staying off-grid with a motorhome or van
- Vanlife with Dogs
ROAD TRIP PLANNERS (with maps, itinerary ideas and more!)
- 🏴 Scotland Road Trip Planner
- 🇮🇪 Ireland Road Trip Planner
- 🏴 Wales Road Trip Planner
- 🇫🇷 France Road Trip Planner
- 🇮🇸 Iceland Road Trip Planner
Not ready to buy?
No problem. Head to our resource page and see how else we can help you. Don’t forget to grab your FREE checklists!