Motorhoming is a funny hobby.
You spend all this money on a motorhome or campervan… and then what? There are very few lessons, guides or practical advice available for beginners- and many are out-of-date.
When we started motorhoming there were even fewer reliable resources- which is one of the reasons we started this motorhome travel blog in the first place!
To help you get started, we've created several motorhome guides and eBooks– FULL of tips, advice and useful information we wish we knew when we got our first van.
Our motorhome travel ebooks & guides
Did you know we have written several eBooks and guides to help you with different aspects of motorhome travel and road trips?
New to Motorhoming or Campervanning?
When you're a beginner to motorhomes, it can sometimes fell like everyone else knows exactly that they're doing and you're the only one trying to figure it out. I can assure you, that's not the case. I fully remember how confusing and overwhelming some things felt, so we've created some beginner guides to help you every step of the way, from bringing your new van home, kitting it out, taking your first trip, maintaining it and beyond.
Reviews for our Motorhoming Made Simple Guides
Wild Camping with a motorhome or campervan
Europe Travel with a Motorhome or campervan
For anyone wanting to visit Europe with their van
Heading to Europe with a motorhome or camper (or even a car) can be totally intimidating. There are so many rules, paperwork and other regulations- not to mention having to deal with aires, foreign languages and different cultures. Our guides were created to help you every step of the way, from planning to being out on the road!
Reviews for our Europe Guides:
Buying a Motorhome or Camper
Reviews for our Motorhome Buying Guides:
Road Trip Journal Logbook
After years of searching for the perfect road trip logbook, we finally decided to create our own!
Crammed full of checklists, tips and plenty of logbook pages, this full-colour A5 journal is just what you need to record your adventures, and remember them for years to come!
Other Motorhome & road trip guides
We also have guides available for:
Why buy our Motorhome Guides & eBooks?
- We've spent years exploring the UK & Europe by motorhome. Before the world went crazy, we lived in our motorhome almost full-time- giving us lots of experience on how it all works (and what to do when it doesn't!)
- We are one of the UK's top campervan and motorhome blogs, receiving over 100,000 website views monthly and enjoying a community of over 25,000 motorhomers.
- We're worked with and been trusted by some of the biggest names in the Motorhome world, including Bailey Motorhomes and the NEC Camping, Caravan & Motorhome show, who have asked us to give expert motorhome travel advice on stage during the past two shows.
- Our motorhome guides & ebooks are easy to read and travel with. They can be read on any device (no Kindle or iPad required)- just download instantly and start reading.
- Our website and payment gateway are secure and we are trusted sellers. You can pay with a debit or credit card or use Paypal totally risk-free.
- We offer free lifetime updates on all our guides & eBooks. Whenever we update a guide, you will be offered the chance to download the new version free of charge- you don't get that with a paper copy!
- If you are not satisfied with your ebook, we offer a no quibble refund policy within 30 days. (Terms and conditions apply to the database- please read carefully.)
More reviews about our motorhome guides/ eBooks
What happens when I click a ‘buy' button?
- You will be taken directly to our secure payment gateway, where you are asked to enter your email and payment details. You can pay by card or Paypal.
- TYPE YOUR EMAIL carefully.
- Once this information is entered and your payment is accepted, you will receive an email. Everything you need to access and download your guide will be on that email.
- Don't worry if you're not on the device you want to download your eBook too. You can access your email and download on any device you choose- as many times as you want.
- When you download the book, it will appear on your screen in a web browser, such as Chrome or Safari. Select the share button and save to your chosen ebook reader.
- Questions? Problems? Email us and we'll get you sorted asap.
Not ready to buy?
No problem. Head to our resource page and see how else we can help you. Don't forget to grab your FREE checklists!